Share your Expertise and Collaborate with Colleagues
The National College Transition Network invites you to submit a proposal for its 12th annual conference. Share an innovative and effective practice, resource, or tool; a partnership and collaboration strategy; or a policy and advocacy approach aimed at strengthening our field’s capacity to ensure that adult learners have access to and success in the education, occupational training, and career needed to earn a family-sustaining wage. The conference will feature over 60 workshops by experts and peers. General conference sessions are 90 minutes in length and accommodate between 40-60 attendees.
- Complete the application below and click SUBMIT. Your information will be lost if you leave the application before submitting it.
- The most successful sessions have clear objectives, are not too general, and focus on specific elements and takeaways.
- Proposals are selected on the information provided. Preference is given to proposals that are innovative, connect to college and career transitions, and clearly describe how the presenters will foster participation and give concrete examples of how the content can be applied to practice.
- Deadline for submissions has now passed. Please contact us at NCTN@worlded.org if you have any questions.
- All presenters, including co-presenters, need to register for the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel arrangements, lodging, and other conference expenses.
- Discounted registration rate is available for the primary presenter and the co-presenters.
- Presenters will be notified of the conference committee’s decision by July 10, 2018.
If you are having difficulty with the form below, the Submission Form can also be accessed by clicking here.
Contact Priyanka Sharma by phone at 617-385-3788 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and comments. Thank you!