Share your Expertise and Collaborate with Colleagues
The National College Transition Network invites you to submit a proposal for its 13th annual conference.
Advancing College and Career Readiness:
Preparing Adult Learners for the Digital World
Share an innovative and effective practice, resource, or tool you use to prepare adult learners for a digital world. Present a successful program strategy, partnership model, or policy advocacy approach that strengthens adult learners’ access and success in education, occupational training, and career pathways leading to economic opportunity and sustainability.
- Complete the application below and click SUBMIT. Your information will be lost if you leave the application before submitting it.
- The most successful sessions have clear objectives, are not too general, and focus on specific elements and takeaways.
- Proposals are selected on the information provided. Preference is given to proposals that are innovative, connect to college and career transitions, and clearly describe how the presenters will foster participation and give concrete examples of how the content can be applied to practice.
- Deadline for submissions is extended to June 14th, 2019. Please contact us at NCTN@worlded.org if you have any questions.
- All presenters, including co-presenters, need to register for the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel arrangements, lodging, and other conference expenses.
- Discounted registration rate is available for the primary presenter and the co-presenters.
- Presenters will be notified of the conference committee’s decision by July 12, 2019.
The Submission Form can also be accessed by clicking here.
Contact Sydney Breteler by phone at 617-482-9485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and comments. Thank you!