- Our latest Research Brief presents the findings of the Adult Transitions Longitudinal Study (ATLAS) that tracked over 200 adult students for four years after they entered ABE-to-College transition programs.
- Did you miss our Building Integrated Education and Training Programs: Tested Strategies and New Endeavors NCTN and NELRC webinar series! Drawn from around the country, presenters described their local context and program design and discussed the impact of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act (WIOA) on program choices. The archived recordings are now available.
- Registration is now open for our 2017 Effective Transitions in Adult Education Conference to be held on Nov. 13 - 15, 2017!
- Read the recent USA Today article by Ellen Hewett and Silja Kallenbach - Beating the Odds of College Success for Adults.
- The NCTN is consulting with the City of Chelsea, MA and its community partners to provide an analysis of ABE/training services, to support local strategy formation and to develop an action plan aimed at addressing the skills side of its economic development challenges.
- The NCTN is excited about our work with the WK Kellogg Foundation MOVE UP grantees as we support their use of technology in programs working to ensure more low-income parents can achieve economic success! Check out the Tech Tools Repository here.
Prior Learning Assessment is an acceleration strategy honoring the college-level skills and knowledge adults learned in non-academic settings. Explore how the NCTN's tools and resources might be useful for you in creating bridges to college credential completion and job attainment for adult learners.
The Effective Transitions in Adult Education conference is the place to be from November 13 - 15, 2017. Come join your colleagues and experts from across the country for inspiration and information on how to help adult learners progress to and through postsecondary education and training to good jobs.