- A resource developed by NCTN and SABES, Integrated Career Awareness Curriculum, is featured as one of the Innovations in Action in the latest U.S. Department of Education report, Making Skills Everyone's Business.
- Register now for Collaborations Between Adult Basic Education and Local Workforce Investment Boards, the final webinar in the WIOA: What Now? Shifts in Policy, Shifts in Practice Webinar Series, taking place Friday, March 20th, 2:00PM - 3:00PM (EST).
- Read an interview with two students in the Adult College Engagement project, Vania Estanek and Guerda Fevrier.
- Save the date! The next Effective Transitions in Adult Education Conference will be held on November 9 - 11, 2015.
- The recording and resources from the first and second webinars in the WIOA: What Now? Shifts in Policy, Shifts in Practice Webinar Series are now available to view.
The ABE Clean Energy Ambassadors project provided clean energy industry background information, key concepts, and real-world industry exposure to participating program staff and students. The project enhanced staff capacity to teach about clean energy and provide informed guidance on local clean energy career and training opportunities.
The overarching goal of this project is to increase access, persistence, and success of adult high school equivalency, ESOL, and college transition learners in postsecondary education and training. Read an interview with two students in the project Adult College Engagement project, Vania Estanek and Guerda Fevrier.
Watch Ruben Holguin's student keynote speech from the 2014 Effective Transitions in Adult Education Conference.